Apprentice Pre-School Assistant
We are looking to recruit a friendly and enthusiastic Pre-School Assistant.
30 hours per week – 8.50am to 3.20pm with half an hour for lunch.
38 weeks a year.
We are looking for someone:
· To share the responsibility for caring and assisting, under the supervision of the Early Years Practitioner, with the activities for the early year’s children and assessing progress.
· This person would also be expected to be a keyworker to a group of children, which will involve regular assessments and planning.
· To work with groups or individuals within the pre-school in all curricular areas under direction of the Lead Early Years Practitioner.
· To carry out domestic duties such as tidying up, serving snacks, organising stimulating activities and changing children.
· To maintain confidentiality of information acquired in the course of undertaking duties of the school.
· To follow all school policies and safeguarding procedures.
· Maths & English GCSE Grade C.
Closing Date: 6th March Interview W/C: 9th March Enrol: W/C16th March Start Date: 20th April
Badby School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and medical clearance is required.
Please note: As we are a school, an application form will need to be completed, for more information and an application pack please contact the school office on 01327 871363 or email our Office Manager: Mrs Sue Broadhead: firstname.lastname@example.org